We are a family owned company that has been involved in the food business since 1925. We began operating U.S.D.A. meat plants in 1948. Two years later, we started serving the food industry on a national basis. The corporation continued to grow in the 1960’s as we initiated the worldwide importation of meats and seafood. In 1973, we began meat exports to the Middle East and Asia. Today we provide thousands of products to our customers with full logistics support and export documentation.
2220 Florida Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55426, USA